- Intel® Celeron® N3160, 1.6 GHz, up to 2.24 GHz
- Multi-Touch Projected Capacitive Screen with Optical Bonding
- Fanless Robust Design
- Default 4GB RAM/64GB SSD/GPS, WLAN, Bluetooth
- Optional LTE Module, Optional VESA Fix Plate
- Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader, Fingerprint Scanner, RFID Reader, Smart Card Reader
- M800BW-M12: 1x M12 External Cable with D-SUB 15-Pin Male Connector (for use with CPM BOX)
The 8” Winmate M800BW rugged tablet computer is specially designed to meet the demands of public safety oriented applications. Powered by Intel®’s Celeron® N3160 processor this Windows-based rugged tablet PC offers a wide range of tools for data collection including a 1D/2D barcode reader, HF RFID reader, and fingerprint scanner. With a custom-tailored bracket for VESA mounting, the M800BW series can be mounted inside any vehicle, including police cars or fire engines.
The M800B series models are mobile and durable, protected against the intrusion of dust and water with an IP65 rating, and meet MIL-STD-810G standards for protection against shock, vibration, and drop. They support a fingerprint scanner, smart card, or barcode reader for extended data collection and identification options on the field. Front 2MP and rear 8MP cameras allow on-the-go image capture. These portable tablets can easily become vehicle-mounted computers with an optional M12 connector and CMP800 expansion box. A custom-tailored VESA plate allows for easy mounting inside any vehicle.
Finally, with the CPM800 expansion box you can increase the power input to 9~36V and expand connectivity options to include serial interface, CAN bus, and USB 2.0 in order to attach keyboards, printers, and more. With an external RF pass-through antenna placed on the vehicle roof you can connect with high-gain GPS and WWAN simultaneously for data transmission, even in remote locations.