- Port Mirroring helps supervisor monitoring network
- IEEE 802.1Q tag-base VLAN for performance
- IEEE 802.1X Access Control improve network security
- IEEE 802.1D Compatible, IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree & IEEE802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet (fiber) ANSI/IEEE 802.3
- Unknown Unicast/Broadcast/Multicast storm control
- IP-MAC-Port binding for LAN security
- QCL Based on Application traffic for QoS and rate limitation management
- Supports IGMPv3 snooping and IGMP Proxy
- Supports DHCP snooping (DHCP option 82)
- ACL Based on Ethernet Type/ARP/IPv4 for packets permit or deny, rate limitation and port copy
- Supports “power saving” for Green Ethernet requirement
- Supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) provides a standards-based method for enabling switches to advertise themselves.
MSM-6226G is a L2 Managed Switch that meets all IEEE 802.3ab/u/x/z Gigabit, Gigabit Ethernet and Ethernet specifications. It provides 20 gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000 Mbps TP), 4 combo TP/SFP ports and 2 SFP ports.
The switch can be managed through RS-232 serial port via direct connection, or through Ethernet port using Telnet or Web-Based management unit, associated with SNMP agent. With the SNMP agent, the network administrator can logon the switch to monitor, configure and control each port activity in a friendly way. The overall network management is enhanced and the network efficiency is also improved to accommodate high bandwidth applications.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
MSM-6226G CR: 20-port 10/100/1000Base-T + 4 TP/(100/1G) SFP Combo + 2 (100/1G) SFP L2 Plus Managed Switch
(9-Pin Female D-sub & RJ-45 cable, and Power Cord)
- ICP DAS