- Supports Intel® Xeon® E3 v5 or 6th-Gen Core™ i7/i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Supports NVIDIA® GPU (up to 250W TDP)
- Patented Thermal Design for -25 °C to 60 °C Rugged Operation
- 2x x8 Gen3 PCIe Slots for Add-On Cards
- Dual GbE Ports & 4x USB3.0 Ports
- 3x 2.5″ SATA Hard Drives with RAID 0/1/5 Support
- Patented Easy-Swap Trays for HDD Replacement
- Automatic Temperature Sensing & Fan Control
- Patented Damping Brackets to withstand 1 Grms Vibration
- Built-In Ignition Control
The Nuvo-6108GC-IGN is one of the world’s first industrial-grade in-vehicle GPU computing platforms designed to support high-end graphics cards. Tailored for emerging GPU-accelerated applications such as artificial intelligence, VR, autonomous driving, and CUDA computing, it neatly accommodates a 250W NVIDIA® GPU.
It makes keen use of an Intel® C236 chipset and can support a Xeon® E3 v5 or 6th-Gen Core™ i7/i5 CPU with up to 32GB ECC/non-ECC DDR4 memory. It incorporates standard computer I/O features like Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, and serial ports, while in addition to the x16 PCIe port for GPU installation, it has two x8 PCIe slots so that you can install additional high-performance expansion cards with high bandwidth to bolster your data collection/analytics and communication. The new Nuvo-6108GC-IGN in-vehicle GPU computer features built-in ignition power control, and two of its three 2.5″ drives come with Neousys Technology’s patented easy-swap trays for simple HDD/SSD replacement.
This sophisticated series is constructed to handle the heavy power consumption and power transients of a 250W GPU. To have reliable GPU performance for rugged industrial environments, Nuvo-6108GC series utilises Neousys’ patented cassette design, featuring a tuned cold air intake to effectively dissipate heat generated by the GPU. This unique design guarantees operation at up to 60°C with 100% GPU loading, making the Nuvo-6108GC series extremely reliable for demanding field applications (such as in-vehicle).