- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 socket-type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 or RJ45 connectors
- Onboard isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 2x hot-swappable SATA HDD trays, supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B key and 3x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- 8~35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented Supercapacitor-based Uninterruptible Power Backup
- E-Mark and EN 50155 certificate
Nuvo-7250VTC is a rugged in-vehicle controller that utilizes Neousys’ innovative supercapacitor-based power backup solution. Powered by Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ processors with up to 8/ 6-core and 64GB DDR4 memory, it offers over 50% performance increase over previous generations for versatile in-vehicle applications.
Nuvo-7250VTC is equipped with supercapacitor technology to provide 2500 watt-second stored energy to sustain the system to safely shutdown during unforeseen power outages. Nuvo-7250VTC offers a variety of peripherals and connections. It has four or eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to connected devices such as IP cameras with M12 (x-coded connectors) and connector screw-lock mechanisms on I/Os like Gigabit Ethernet; USB3.0 and USB3.1 to guarantee extreme rugged connectivity in shock/ vibration environments. Internal expansion wise, it has two M.2 and three mini-PCIe sockets with corresponding wireless modules for 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN module for wireless communication.
Additionally, there is a 4G cellular module option that is certified to work with renowned US telecommunications company which can save you implementation time and cost. To top it off, Nuvo-7250VTC also features isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, isolated DIO for sensor/ actuator control, 8~35V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and is in compliance with EN 50155. Coupled with supercapacitor power backup technology, the Nuvo-7250VTC offers data protection and is the perfect solution for various in-vehicle applications.