- Universal standalone power backup module compatible with all box-PCs
- Supercapacitor-based, -25 to 65°C wide temperature operation
- 9250 watt-second energy capacity
- Maximum 180W output power for the connected back-end system
- Over 10 years lifespan, and 500,000 charging/ discharging cycles
- Patented CAP energy management technology*
- Extending back-up time in the event of an unforeseen power outage
- Monitoring energy and power consumption to extend operation time for safe system shutdown
- Versatile operating mode
- Normal backup mode
- Ignition control mode for standard box-PC and in-vehicle controller
PB-4600J-SA is a standalone power backup module that can protect your box-PC against power outages. Utilizing state-of-the-art supercapacitor technology, it can operate in harsh environments from -25 to 65°C, and have extremely high durability lasting over 10 years.
PB-4600J-SA is composed of four 370F/ 3.0V supercapacitors, which offers much longer lifespan than its 2.7V counterpart, and stores 4600 watt-second energy to offer extra extended operation time to backup your system.
PB-4600J-SA: Standalone intelligent supercapacitor-base power backup module with 4600 W∙s energy capacity.