- Full-size PICMG 1.3 graphics grade solution
- LGA1155 Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processor supported
- Dual-channel 1333/1066MHz DDR3/DDR3L SDRAM supported up to 16GB
- Intel® HD Graphics technology integrates high-performance graphics and media processing
- TPM V1.2 hardware security function supported by TPM module
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery
The PCIE-H610 PICMG 1.3 CPU card is a Socket LGA1155 32nm Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7/Pentium®/Celeron® processor platform that supports two 240-pin 1066/1333 MHz dual-channel DDR3/DDR3L DIMM modules up to 16.0 GB.
The PCIE-H610 supports two GbE interfaces through the Realtek RTL8111E PCIe Ethernet controllers. The integrated Intel® H61 chipset supports four SATA 3Gb/s drives. Two USB 2.0 on the rear panel, four USB 2.0 by pin header and four USB 2.0 by backplane pin header (via golden fingers) provide flexible expansion options. High Definition Audio (HDA) support ensures HDA devices can be easily implemented on the PCIE-H610.
PCIE-H610-R10: Full-size PICMG 1.3 CPU Card supports 32nm LGA1155 Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CPU per Intel H61,DDR3,VGA,Dual Realtek PCIe GbE,USB 2.0,SATA 3Gb/s,HD Audio and RoHS
- IEI Integration