- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 1P2W, 1P4W
- Current Measurements Up to 200 A with Different CT Ratio
- Voltage Measurements Up to 300 V
- Clip-on CT for Easy Installation
- W Accuracy Better than 1% (PF=1)
- Supports RS-485, Ethernet or CAN bus Interface
- Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP or CANopen Protocol
- Supports 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
PM-3112 / PM-3114
ICP DAS brings the most powerful, cost-effective, advanced Smart Power Meters PM-3000 series that gives you access to real-time electric usage for single-phase power measurement. With its high accuracy (<1%, PF=1 ), the PM-3000 series can be applied to both low voltage primary side and/or medium/high voltage secondary side and enables the users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipments in real time under operation. These compact size and cost-effective power meters are equipped with revolutionary wired clip-on CT (various types, support input current up to 200 A). It operates over a wide input voltages range 10 ~ 300 VAC which allows worldwide compatibility. And with 2 channels relay outputs, it can be linked with sirens or lightings for alarm messages. It also supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP or CAN bus protocols for easy integration.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
- ICP DAS