- Protocol & Hierarchy: DP-V0 Slave
- Supports Transmission Rate (kbps): 6, 19.2, 45.45, 93.75, 187.5, 500, 1500, 3000, 6000, 12000
- Transmission Rate Setting: detected automatically
- Address Setting: 0~99 set by rotary switches
- Indicators: PWR and RUN LEDs
- I/O modules Configuration: Configured by GSD file
- Network Isolation Protection: High Speed iCoupler
- DC Isolation Protection: 3000 VDC on PROFIBUS side
- 4KV ESD Protection: Contact for each terminal
PROFIBUS Remote I/O Module, 16-channel non-isolated digital input and 8-channel non-isolated digital output.
The PROFI-5050 is specially designed for the slave device of PROFIBUS DP protocol. It supports up to 16-channel non-isolated digital input and 8-channel non-isolated digital output. Users can easily to choose and configure it by using the GSD file in any PROFIBUS Configurator.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
PROFI-5050 CR: PROFIBUS Remote I/O Module (16-channel Non-Isolated Digital Input and 8-channel Non-Isolated Digital Output)
- ICP DAS