- Protocol & Hierarchy: DP-V0 Slave
- Supports Transmission Rate (Kbps): 6, 19.2, 45.45, 93.75, 187.5, 500, 1500, 3000, 6000, 12000
- Transmission Rate Setting: detected automatically
- Address Setting: 0~126 set by Rotary switches
- Indicators: PWR, ERR, and RUN LEDs
- I/O modules Configuration: Configured by GSD file
- Supports I/O modules hot-swap: I-87K High Profile series
- Network Isolation Protection: High Speed iCoupler
- DC Isolation Protection: 3000VDCon PROFIBUS side
- 4KV ESD Protection: Contact for eash terminal
The PROFI-8855 Remote I/O Unit is specially designed for the slave device of PROFIBUS DP protocol. It supports up to 8 slots for ICPDAS I-8k High Profile series, and I-87k High Profiles series I/O modules. In addition, we also provide hot-swap function for I-87k High Profiles series I/O modules. To setup network, users can choose and configure I/O modules by using the GSD file without any other setting tools.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
PROFI-8855-G CR: PROFIBUS Remote I/O Unit with 8 Expansion Slots (RoHS)
- ICP DAS