The RS-405 series is a 5-Port Industrial Ethernet (10/100Base-TX) Real-Time Redundant Ring Switch. RS-405 series supports 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI /MDIX function. It can automatically switch the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections. The connectors of Ethernet port are shielded RJ-45. The shielded RJ-45 connectors offer a high reliability Ethernet environment for industrial control and automation.
Built-in ICP DAS Cyber-Ring technique that enable multiple switches to be placed into a redundant ring. Typically it detects and recovers from a copper link failure within approximately 20 ms – for the majority of applications a seamless process. The RS-405 series is much more easy to use and absolutely free of software setting. After unpacking from the shipping case, it just takes one or two dip or rotary switch to make it work.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
1. Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
2. Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
3. Store-and-forward architecture
4. Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
5. 3.2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
6. Frame buffer memory : 1 Mbit
7. 2048 MAC addresses
8. Redundant Power Inputs +10 ~ +30 VDC
Power failure alarm by relay output
9. Supports operating temperatures from -40°C ~ +75°C
10. DIN-Rail mount for industrial usage
RS-405 CR: 5-port Redundant Ring Switch with Isolated Power Input +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC (RoHS)
RSM-405 CR: 5-port Redundant Ring Switch with Isolated Power Input +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC, metal casing (RoHS)
RSM-405-R CR: 5-port Redundant Ring Switch with Non-isolated Power Input +12 VDC ~ +48 VDC, metal casing (RoHS)