- Watchdog inside
- Fully compatible with ISO 11898-2 standard, CAN specification 2.0A and 2.0B
- Support various CAN baud rate from 10K bps to 1M bps and user-defined CAN baud rate
- Support various RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 baud rate from 110 bps to 230400 bps
- Build-in selectable 120 Ω terminator resistor
- Support pair connection mode
- Software buffer on CAN bus side and RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 side
- Support user-defined end of characters on pair connection mode
- Communication mode(normal , pair connection , and listen only mode ) configuration
- CAN bus and RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 parameter configuration
- CAN Messages logger functions
- Support group send CAN messages.
- Presents the CAN Bus loading by the trend via utility
- Supports the configuration of the trigger event for starting transmission, stop reception or recording the messages.
ICP DAS has provided a lot of UART/CAN product solutions which are widely recommended in the market. These UART/CAN converters can help users to implement the communication between UART and CAN network. In order to cater for costing requirement, we provide a new solution of UART /CAN converter-tM-7530A. The tM-7530A is a tiny UART/CAN converter to fit narrower environment as a result of its small size. It has isolation on power side and on CAN bus side and its performance is faster than other UART/CAN module. The function of tM-7530A can full compatibly with I-7530 and I-7530T.
tM-7530A CR: Intelligent tiny UART to CAN converter (RoHS)
- ICP DAS