- Excellent C/P ratio (cost/performance)
- High-resolution color touch screen
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Multiple serial communication interfaces
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- GUI design
- Free HMIWorks development tool
- Supports C language and Lader Designer
- Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU and DCON protocol
- ESD Protection: 4 kV
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ 50°C
- Supports user-defined third party protocol (C language)
4.3” Touch HMI Device designed for building and home automation.
TPD-433F-H is a series of touch HMI and designed for building and home automation. TPD 4.3 inch series is equipped with high resolution TFT color touch screen and can be used to replace regular electrical wall-mount outlets. Besides, it is seamlessly integrated with rich I/O modules and presents beautiful, flexible and user-defined picture frame. In short, it is the best choice to upgrade the mechanical switch to intelligent control pads.
For PLC users, HMIWorks provides Ladder Designer, and for IT users, C language environment is provided. Especially, it only takes no more than 30 minutes to learn how to create an application program of TPD-series devices when using Ladder Designer. It supports Modbus TCP/RTU protocols so that it enables remote control of I/O modules and integration with SCADA software. With all the features provided, TPD-series touch HMI devices must be the most cost effective HMI device ever been in the market.
See PDF Datasheet for details
- ICP DAS