- 8-channel for Frequency and Up Counters Types.
- 4-channel for Up/Down, Dir/Pulse and A/B Phase Counters Types.
- Support digital filter (1~32767 us)
- 4kV ESD protection
- Wide operating temperature range:-25°C~+75°C
- No external power supply (USB Bus Powered)
- Plug-and-Play without driver installation
- Lockable USB cable
- Built-in dual watchdog (hardware/software)
- Module supported for Win2000/XP and Win7 (32/64 bit)
The USB-2084 is a full-speed USB device with 8-channel for Frequency and Up Counters, or 4-channel for Up/Down, Dir/Pulse and A/B Phase Counters, and offers features for industrial control and manufacturing test applications, such as factory automation or embedded machine control. With the true Plug & Play capability, it needs not opening up your computer chassis to install boards-just plug in the module, then get or set the data. Owing to another USB feature known as “hot-swapping”, users do not even need to shut down and restart the system to attach or remove a peripheral.
USB-2084: 4/8-channel Counter/Frequency/Encoder Module (RoHS)
- ICP DAS