October 12, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s RGS-8805GC, which is a rugged HPC server powered by the AMD EPYC™ 7003 series “MILAN” processor with up to 64-core/ 128-thread unparalleled computing power and 512GB memory capacity. Utilizing a unique partitioned enclosure design, it provides a highly effective airflow for the CPU and other components to guarantee reliable -25°C to 60°C operations for field deployment.
To fuel versatile advanced edge AI applications, RGS-8805GC can host one high-end NVIDIA® RTX A6000 or A4500 GPU which provides up to 38.7 TFLOPS FP32 or 309.7 TFLOPS tensor performance. It comes with a unique enclosure design that creates a sealed tunnel to efficiently dissipate the heat generated from the RTX GPU. RGS-8805GC offers an exceptional balance of CPU and GPU for modern edge AI applications, such as autonomous driving, DL-based vision inspection, and intelligent video analytics.
In terms of I/O connectivity, RGS-8805GC has two 10G Ethernet ports for high-speed data transmission that are backward compatible with 5GBASE-T and 2.5GBASE-T to work with NBASE-T industrial cameras; it has another four Gigabit PoE+ and four USB 3.1 Gen1 ports for connecting additional devices; and four easy-swappable 2.5″ HDD trays for data storage. Furthermore, RGS-8805 also provides two x16 PCIe slots for installing additional I/O cards such as frame grabber or GMSL image capture cards. Likewise, RGS-8805GC is one of few HPC servers that accept wide-range DC input, helping it to adapt to versatile deployment.
- Powered by AMD® EPYC™ 7003 Series Processors, Supporting up to 64-core/ 128-Thread
- Supports One NVIDIA® RTX A6000/ A4500 with Proprietary Heat Dissipation
- Rugged -25°C to 60°C Operation for Edge Applications
- 2x 10G Ethernet by Intel® X550-AT2 and 4x GbE by Intel® I350-AM4
- Supports 4x DDR4 RDIMM/ LRDIMM up to 512GB of Memory
- Compact 2U 19″ Rack-Mount Enclosure with Only 350mm Depth
- Four Easy-Swappable 2.5” SATA trays for 7mm HDD/ SSD
- 8~48V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
See More: RGS-8805GC