August 5, 2019
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-30S 6×3 Video Wall Player with AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors.
SI-30S supports the New Dynamic AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors with a Base Clock Speed of up to 3.8GHz and 32MB 3 of L3 cache memory that features improved multi-core performance when compared to its predecessor.
Integrating a desktop AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processor together with one or two high-end graphics cards from Matrox, AMD or NVIDIA, the SI-30S becomes the perfect backbone Digital Signage Machine to play crisp and vivid images or eye-catching UHD videos in various screen layouts to captivate and engage the audience.
The SI-30S comes with a default system RAM of 16GB (expandable to 64GB), the system can accommodate a PCI-E (x16) or two PCI-E (x8) graphics cards. Depending on the graphics card installed, it achieves a playback of 8K super-high definition in a single large screen video wall or drives a 3×3 video wall with up to 6K x 3K resolution or a 6×3 large video screen for playback of up to 12K x 3K resolution.
This video wall player offers enhanced system stability and lower maintenance costs through iBASE sole iCONTROL Smart Energy-Saving and Observer Remote Monitoring Intelligent Technologies for power on/off auto-scheduling, automatic power resume, low-temperature power-on protection and intelligent OS recovery functionalities.
- iCONTROL Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Hardware Remote Monitoring Technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series 7 & 5 Processors
- 2x DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel; Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 Socket (E-Key), Supports WiFi/BT Module
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) For WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or Capture Card Options
- 1x PCI-E (x16) or 2x PCI-E (x8) Based On PCI-E x16 Connectors For Optional Matrox / AMD /
- NVIDIA GPU Cards