November 1, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-614-AI 7th Gen Intel® Core™ Desktop Processor-based Industrial AI Computers with NVIDIA MXM Graphics GPU Modules.
The SI-614-AI industrial AI computer supports expansion with NVIDIA MXM GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics cards (Type-B, up to 150W), leveraging the powerful parallel computing capabilities of NVIDIA GPUs to provide multiplexed and advanced image processing. Also, the AI computer enables high-performance in space constraints as well as harsh environments.
Furthermore, SI-614-AI is designed for AIoT applications within automation, retail, and education sectors to empower the establishments to connect and communicate with their customers and audience, reliably delivering high-quality live video and AI analytics content for use in a control room or other fields.
Lastly, the SI-614-AI has Four DisplayPort video output connectors to support four independent displays – four displays with each supporting 4K @60Hz, or just one display with 8K@60 resolution. Another display option is to have four displays with 2×2 VW setting or just one single display with 8K super-high-definition image/video (based on GTX 1080 8GD5x). The SI-614-AI has dimensions of 256mm(W) x 160mm (D) x 69mm(H) and can be installed with the standard system bracket.
- iSMART – for Auto-Scheduling and Power Resume
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Processors
- NVIDIA MXM Graphics Card (Up to 150W)
- 2x DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max 32GB
- 1x HDMI 1.4 for Console, 4x DP 1.3 Output
- 1x Mini PCI-E (Full-Size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, or Capture Card Options
- 1x M.2 B Key (3042) for Storage or 4G LTE Options
- 2x 2.5″ SATA III SSD Device
- Compact and Rugged Design
See More: SI-614-AI