August 19, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-62S 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ Desktop Processor-based Signage Player with 1x PCI-E(x16) or 2x PCI-E(x8) Slots.
Furthermore, in terms of expansion slots SI-62SS supports 1x M.2 (E-key, type:2230), 1x M.2 (M-key, type:2280), 1x PCI-E (x16) or 2x PCI-E (x8) based on PCI-E x16 connectors for Matrox / AMD / NVIDIA graphics card. Whereas, in regards to I/O Interface SI-62S offers DVI-D, HDMI (1.4), DisplayPort (1.2), 6x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x GPIO port, 2x RJ45 for Gigabit LAN, COM1 & COM2 for RS232/422/485, 3x Microjack audio connectors for Mic, Line-in and Line-out, and 1x HDMI in for the capture card option.
Lastly, SI-62S is durable and can withstand its operating conditions, as it is constructed from aluminium and can function in varying temperatures of 0°C~ 45°C (32°F~113°F), with humidity levels being 10%~90% (non-condensing). Also, SI-62S supports a watchdog timer for secure control and monitoring.
- 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB, ECC Compatible
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics, Supports DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E(x16), 2x M.2
- Watchdog Timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0)
- 1x PCI-E(x16) or 2x PCI-E(x8) based on PCI-E(x16) Connectors for Matrox / AMD / Nvidia GPU Card Options
See More:SI-62S-E / SI-62S-S