September 28, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-642-N Fanless 4K Digital Signage Player with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series Processors.
The Fanless SI-642-N offers high performance and high reliability for 24/7 operation in an Industrial-Grade Design. It is integrated with the IBASE iSMART and Observer Technologies for remote monitoring, power on/off scheduling, power recovery, and low-temperature boot functions. With the Intel HD Graphics 620, the system can simultaneously support two Independent Displays (1x HDMI 2.0 & 1x Active DisplayPort 1.2) with 4K (4096 x 2160) @60Hz resolution as well as two independent audio outputs.
The SI-642-N houses the MBD642 motherboard populated with Dual Gigabit LAN, 4x USB 3.1, Dual Channel DDR4 with up to 32GB support, and Expansion Slots including M.2 3042 B-Key for 4G/LTE, M.2 2280 M-Key for storage, and M.2 2240 E-Key to install optional capture cards. It also has the Intel vPro and TPM 2.0 features to deliver increased productivity, remote manageability, and data security.
The platform can be used in commercial establishments to increase brand awareness and customer engagement or be deployed in transportation networks to provide real-time information and advertising relevant to the traveller.
- iSMART Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series Processor
- 1x HDMI 2.0 + 1x Active DisplayPort 1.2 with Independent Audio Output
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x M.2 B-Key (3042) for 4G LTE
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for Storage
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for WiFi or Capture Card Option
- TPM 2.0, vPro, and Watchdog Timer
- Slim & Compact Fanless Design
Product Page: SI-642-N