January 22, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SP-63E 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ Desktop Processor-Based Video Wall Signage Player with Intel® FPGA Arria® 10 FPGA and 12x HDMI.
The IBASE SignaturePro SP-63E is a multi-port video wall signage player that implements Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA modules along with Intel® vPro™ Core processors and Intel® Media Accelerator Reference Software (MARS) Technology. The integrated processor platform allows SP-63E to offer optimal performance and cost-optimized video wall solutions, driving up to twelve HDMI displays built with hardware EDID emulation, last frame capture and display status monitoring functions, a breakthrough among the industry.
This Signage Player capitalizes Intel platform and software technology to expand the support to twelve multi-display with speedy streaming performance and visual presentation. The platform can also integrate with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit allowing future expansion with analytics, using neural network inference and deep learning technology for advanced AI workload.
Perfect for displaying 8K/12K video wall or menu board contents, the SP-63E is equipped with the hardware EDID emulation feature that allows users to regularly check on-site status and to solve any arising display and cable issues. The integrated FPGA modules, which are powered independently, capture and display the last video frame in case of system malfunction. The system also has IBASE unique iSMART energy-saving technology that enables power on/off scheduling and power resume functions.
- Perfect for Displaying 8K/12K Video Wall or Menu Board Contents
- Supports 9th/8th Generation Intel® Core™ Desktop Processors
- Built-in Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA Modules
- 12x HDMI 1.3 (w/o Audio) with Built-in Hardware EDID Emulation Function
- Rugged Design with Intel® vPro™ and MARS Technologies
- iSMART Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- Last Frame Capture and Display Status Monitoring Functions