March 5, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology has released Winmate’s Stainless B Series Panel PC with Push Buttons.
This Stainless B Series Panel PC with Push Buttons is available in sizes ranging from 10.1” to 21.5”, designed to be a Factory Automation Control Terminal that improves production efficiency in applications that call for High Sanitary standard, especially in Food, Beverage, and Chemical industries.
This Windows-based HMI supports the latest Windows® Operating System, meanwhile it ships with Intel® Celeron® Bay Trail-M N2930 processor to deliver high computing performance while ensuring low power consumption.
The Panel PC features SUS316 Stainless Steel Housing to withstand harsh chemicals without corroding over time. With full IP65 water and dust proof compliance, the B Series survives overall splashing conditions.
Push buttons bring control and indication directly to the work area, eliminating wasted movement and increasing productivity. In addition, the physical buttons provide an intuitive and quick way when it comes to critical tasks like emergency shutdowns.
In terms of machine integration, push-button devices are easy to install and wire, and straightforward for understanding the function and use. Averagely the wiring time is saved by over 60%, and the installation cost is reduced by more than 30%.
- Intel® Celeron® N2930 Bay-Trail Processor
- User-Defined Function Buttons and Large Emergency Button
- Rotary Switch for Touch Mode (Hand/Rain/Glove) Selection
- SUS316/ AISI316 Stainless Steel for Food and Chemical Industries
- Fanless Cooling System
- Full IP65 Waterproof Enclosure, Good Corrosion Resistance
- A True Flat, Easy-to-Clean Front Surface with Edge-to-Edge Design
- Supports VESA Mount