October 21, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SW-101-N, which is a waterproof digital signage player designed for both indoor and harsh outdoor environments. This rugged fanless signage player is integrated with a 1.91GHz Intel® Atom® Processor E3845 Quad-Core Processor and Intel® HD graphics (Gen 7-LP) 4EU.
The SW-101-N is built to withstand dust, water and extreme temperatures in mind, ensuring the system’s stable operation and reliability in harsh industrial environments. It meets IP68 standards, allowing it to handle submersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters. The black-color waterproof enclosure utilizes a C3 HDMI connector and M12 I/O interface connectors for two USB 2.0, one Gigabit LAN, one RS232, DC power input, and digital I/O. Two antenna N jack type connectors have waterproof design as well. Aside from being fanless, the unit has a wide operating temperature range of -40°C ~ 75°C.
The SW-101-N supports unique iCONTROL and Observer technologies for intelligent control and remote monitoring functions that feature auto power on/off scheduling, power resume, system temperature/voltage remote monitoring, and low-temperature boot protection. The standard model has 4GB of DDR3L-1333 system memory, 64GB mSATA storage, and 12V DC-in support. Additional features include a watchdog timer, wall mounting and Mini PCIe expansion for optional wireless modules.
- iCONTROL Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- Intel® Atom® Processor E3845 Quad Core CPU
- 1x DDR3L 1333 SO-DIMM w/o ECC, Max. 8GB
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics Device, Supports 1x HDMI Port (C3 connector)
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x RS232, 1x Digital I/O (M12 connector)
- 1x Mini PCI-E for 3G/ LTE or WiFi Module, 1x mSATA for Storage
- -40°C ~ 75°C Wide-Range Operating Temperature
- Waterproof, Fanless Design with IP68 Rating
See More: SW-101-N