May 17, 2019
Backplane Systems Technology is excited to present the new SW-101-N IP68 Waterproof Signage Player with Intel® HD Graphics.
The SW-101-N is a waterproof digital signage player designed for use in both indoor and harsh outdoor environments. This rugged fanless signage player is integrated with a 1.91GHz Intel® Atom™ E3845 Quad-Core Processor and Intel® HD graphics (Gen 7-LP) 4EU.
Ruggedly built to withstand dust, water, and extreme temperatures, the SW-101-N’s stable operation and reliability in harsh industrial environments is ensured. It meets IP68 standards, allowing it to handle submersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 metres. The player’s black waterproof enclosure utilises a C3 HDMI connector and M12 I/O interface connectors for 2x USB 2.0, 1x Gigabit LAN, 1x RS232, DC power input, and digital I/O. The 2x N type antenna jack connectors also have a waterproof design for extra assurance. In addition to being fanless, the unit has a wide-range operating temperature of -40°C~75°C.
The SW-101-N supports iBASE’s unique iCONTROL and Observer technologies for intelligent control and remote monitoring functions, featuring auto on/off power scheduling, power resumption, remote system temperature/voltage monitoring, and low temperature boot protection. The standard model has 4GB of DDR3L-1333 system memory, 64GB mSATA storage, and 12V DC-in support. Additional features include a Watchdog timer, wall mounting, and Mini PCIe expansion for optional wireless modules.
- iCONTROL Intelligent Control & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 Quad Core CPU
- 1x DDR3L 1333 SO-DIMM w/o ECC, Max 8GB
- Intel® Processor Integrated Graphics Device, Supports 1x HDMI Port (C3 Connector)
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x RS232, 1x Digital I/O (M12 Connector)
- 1x Mini PCI-E for 3G/LTE or WiFi Module, 1x mSATA for Storage
- -40°C~75°C Wide-Range Operating Temperature
- Waterproof Fanless Design with IP68 Rating