February 2, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Sintrones VBOX-3630. A fanless in-car computer with 5G connectivity is the VBOX-3630. It uses a 4.4GHz Intel® CoreTM i7-1185G7E CPU from the 11th generation.
The ultra-compact VBOX-3630, with dimensions of 250 x 165 x 55mm, is perfect for confined locations. The system can use M.2 modules for robust communication via 5G, LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. It has a microphone in, an audio line out, and four independent display outputs. It is ideal for mobile DVR, in-vehicle digital signage, and fleet management.
It also includes a wireless remote control and Smarter Vehicle Power Ignition in a variety of automobiles, trucks, buses, taxis, and forklifts may all be supported by VBOX-3630 in a variety of harsh working environments and weather situations.
• Intel® 11th Gen Core™ i7-1185G7E
• Supports Dual 5G / LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi / BT, and CAN Bus Modules
• Wide Range DC Input 9V – 60VDC with In-Vehicle Power Management for EV Installations
• 1 x 2.5GbE + 3 x GbE LAN Port (M12 and PoE are optional)
• Supports 4 Independent Display Outputs: 2 x HDMI, 1 x DP, 1 x DVI-D
• Supports Optional Backup Battery Kit
• E13 and EN50155 Certified
See More: VBOX-3630