April 19, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s W24IW3S-SPA269 23.8″ Intel® Core™ i5 IP69K Stainless PCAP Chassis Panel PC. It is inclusive of M12 connectors, a fanless cooling system, ultra-low power consumption, and various connectivity options, which are designed with industrial applications in mind. Also, the panel PC has plenty of I/O ports, including USB 2.0, RS232, and RJ45-10/100/1000 LAN, to guarantee connectivity and compatibility.
W24IW3S-SPA269 fully complies with IP69K water and dust resistance to survive splashing conditions during stringent cleanup processes and strict hygiene demands in the Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical industries. Thus, this range of stainless Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Panel PCs are widely used for automation processes in Food & Beverage applications and chemical factories.
Furthermore, the highly-sensitive touch screen and PCAP multi-touch support make it easy for users to key in data, rotate images, drag and drop files, and zoom in with two or more fingers. Also, the W24IW3S-SPA269 has a SUS 316/ AISI 316 stainless steel housing to withstand harsh chemicals without corroding over time. Temperature changes can accelerate the corrosion process, hence stainless steel is a suitable option for heat-sensitive environments.
- 23.8″, 1920 x 1080 P-Cap Touch with Flat Design
- 8th Generation (Whiskey Lake) Intel® Core™ i5-8265U 1.6GHz (turbo to 3.9GHz)
- SUS 316/ AISI 316 Stainless Steel for Food and Chemical Industries
- Full IP69K Waterproof Enclosure
- A True Flat, Easy-to-Clean Front Surface with Edge-to-Edge Design
- Plenty of I/Os, including USB 2.0, RS232, and RJ45-10/100/1000 LAN
- Waterproof Ports with Adapter Cables for External Connectivity
- Support VESA/ YOKE Mount
- Support Glove/ Rain Mode
See More: W24IW3S-SPA269