March 29, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-9000 series, which is a new rugged embedded computer based on the Intel® 12th-Gen Alder Lake platform. Benefiting from cutting-edge Intel 7 photolithography, the latest Core™ desktop processor comes with up to 16 cores and 24 threads and presents an incredible boost of computational performance. Combining the increase of DDR5 memory bandwidth and PCIe Gen4 NVMe high-speed disk read/write, users can expect an overall system performance improvement of up to 1.8x when compared to previous 10th or 11th-Gen platforms.
Nuvo-9000 series accompanies a patented expansion Cassette design to provide great versatility by allowing additional installation of PCIe or PCI add-on cards. Likewise, I/O functions are also comprehensively enhanced. In addition to six gigabit Ethernet ports with the PoE+ PSE option, the Nuvo-9000 series features a USB 3.2 Gen2x2 type-C port offering 20 Gbps bandwidth for data exchange with external devices, plus another six USB 3.2 Gen2x1 type-A ports for USB3 camera connectivity. It also has an upgraded M.2 Gen4x4 slot to support the latest NVMe SSD to boost disk read/write speed up to 7000 MB/s.
Hence, with its field-proven thermal design, significant CPU and I/O upgrades, and multiple expansion methods, the Neousys Nuvo-9000 series fits your need for ruggedness, performance, and versatility for a variety of applications.
- Supports Intel® 12th-Gen Alder Lake Core™ 16C/ 24T 35W/ 65W CPU
- Patented Cassette for PCI/PCIe Add-On Card Accommodation
- Rugged, -25°C to 70°C Fanless Operation
- Up to 6x GigE Ports with Optional PoE+, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 type-C and 6x USB 3.2 Gen2x1 Type-A Ports
- Supports M.2 Gen4x4 NVMe and 2x SATA Ports
- MezIO™ interface for Easy Function Expansion
- VGA/ DVI/ DP Triple Independent Display, Supporting 4K2K Resolution
See More: Nuvo-9000 Series