May 21, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Sintrones’ ABOX-5210G AI GPU Computing Powered Fanless Computer.
The ABOX-5210G Fanless Computers are powered by Intel Gen 10 Core i9 and NVIDIA® GeForce with up to GTX 1660 GPU supporting 1408 CUDA Cores. The new ABOX-5210G was engineered using Dual Hot Swappable SATA Storage RAID 0,1,5. As for the expansion, it has two Full Mini-PCIe Slots, one M.2 A-E Key 2230/3030 slot, and one M.2 B Key 2240 for two SIM Card Sockets for LTE.
ABOX-5210G Fanless Computers can be used in AIoT and Smart Cities solutions, assisting systems in detecting objects, performing basic classification, and alerting drivers. It can support various applications, such as surveillance & security, traffic flow analysis, smart parking, and autonomous vehicle operations.
Highlights of ABOX-5210G Fanless Computers include the ability to process deep learning operations with NVIDIA GPU technology and support end-to-end deep learning solutions. This plays a vital role in managing autonomous vehicles and factory automation.
This Fanless Computer has an optional internal battery kit capable of operating for up to 10 minutes (SINTRONE patented technology), 9-48VDC Input, and wide range of operating temperatures (40ºC ~ 70°C) allowing it to operate in extreme and rugged environment conditions.
- Intel GEN 10th 10 Cores Xeon / i9-10900TE
- NVIDIA® GeForce up to GTX 1660 GPU
- Support up to 1408 CUDA Cores
- 1 x M.2 B Key, 1 x M.2 A-E Key & 2 x miniPCIe Expansion Slots
- 8 x GPI and 4 x GPO and 3 x RS-232/422/485
- Dual Hot Swappable SATA Storage RAID 0,1,5
- 9-48V DC Input and Operating Temp.: -40 ~ 70°C
- 10 x GbE RJ45 (Optional 8 x PoE and 8 x M12 Connectors)
Product Page: ABOX-5210G