January 18, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Sintrones’ ABOX-5210G-M12X Intel Gen 10th 10 Cores Xeon, i9 CPU with 10 x GbE (2 x RJ45 and 8 x M12 X Coded Connectors), 3 x COM/, 3 x DP, 2 x HDMI, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 and NVIDIA® GeForce GTX GPU AI GPU Computing.
The ABOX-5210(G)-M12X Fanless Box Computer is powered by Intel GEN 10th 10 Cores Xeon W-1290TE or i9-10900TE AI GPU Computing. Specifically designed for railway rolling stock applications, it guarantees reliable performance, withstanding environmental disturbances such as severe shock and vibration in railway vehicle applications.
The AI GPU computer features 8 x M12 X Coded Connectors for GbE and certified Rolling Stock EN50155 & EN50121-3-2 that caters to rolling stock’s application including traffic safety systems, passenger information systems, broadcasting systems as well as surveillance systems, and more.
Furthermore, with the new Intel Gen 10 Comet Lake and NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650 or GTX 1060 technology’s outstanding performance, ABOX-5210(G)-M12X can effectively support smart public transit systems, offering solutions to enhance the operational efficiency of railways and railway station management.
- Intel GEN 10th 10 Cores Xeon W-1290TE / i9-10900TE
- NVIDIA® GeForce GTX GPU
- 8 x DI, and 4 x DO and 3 x RS-232/422/485
- 1 x M.2 B Key, 1 x M.2 A-E Key & 3 x MiniPCIe Expansion Slots
- Dual Hot Swappable SATA Storage RAID 0,1,5
- 9-48V DC Input and Operating Temp.: -40~70°C
- 2 x RJ45 Ports and 8 x M12 X Coded Connectors for GbE (Optional 8 x PoE)
- Rolling Stock EN50155 and EN50121-3-2 certified
See more: ABOX-5210G-M12X