December 12, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s AMS310, which is an embedded computer featuring high performance yet low power consumption and an operating temperature range from -10ºC to 60ºC. The fanless PC is most suitable for customers looking for a robust computing platform for machine automation, and industrial and harsh environment applications.
Built with a reliable passive finned heat sink that provides an efficient and effective transfer of heat away from components, the AMS310 box PC houses the IBASE MB310 customized board with Intel Q470E PCH to support 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 desktop processors (35W TDP). It allows the connection of up to six antennas, offering industrial-grade connectivity using M.2 2030 E-Key and 3052 B-Key for WLAN/4G/5G connections.
The AMS310 compact platform measures 275x150x70mm and accommodates up to 64GB DDR4 system memory. The rear panel provides connectors for HDMI, DP, line-out, 6x USB, 2x COM, 2x RJ45 for 2.5G LAN, and 24V DC-in power. System storage is supported by an externally accessible 2.5” drive bay and an M.2 M-keyed socket for fast NVMe SSDs. Other features include TPM 2.0 security, over/under/reverse voltage protection and multiple OS support.
- Compact Fanless System with IBASE MB310 Customized Board
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processors (35W TDP)
- Front Removable Drive Bay for HDD/SSD
- 2x COM, 6x USB, 2x 2.5G LAN, 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort
- 1x PCI-E(x8) + 1x PCI-E(x4) Expansion Slot (AMS312)
- Over/Under/Reverse Voltage Protection
- Supports DIN-rail Mount & Wall Mount
- TPM 2.0
See More: AMS310