February 14, 2018
Backplane Systems Technology are pleased to release Neousys Technology’s new POC-351VTC ultra compact in-vehicle PC powered by the Intel E3950 Atom processor.
The POC-351VTC is an ultra-compact, fanless in-vehicle controller powered by Intel® Apollo Lake Atom™ E3950 quad-core processor. It combines superior performance, extraordinary reliability and at a cost-effective price for versatile in-vehicle applications.
The POC-351VTC offers two PoE+ ports to power devices such as IP cameras, and one additional GbE port for data communication. It also features isolated CAN 2.0 port and RS-232/ 422/ 485 ports for communicating with other automotive devices. Wide-range DC input and ignition power control make POC-351VTC fit for most vehicle categories.
The POC-351VTC can support a wide variety of expansion options as it comes equipped with one M.2 slot, three mini PCIe slots and six antenna holes that can accommodate a variety of 4G, 3G, WIFI and GPS modules. An aluminium heat-spreader is thoughtfully designed to dissipate heat generated by modules to maintain superior operating stability, for the system and communication modules.
- Intel® Apollo Lake Atom™ E3950 Quad-Core Processor
- Rugged, -25 °C to +70 °C Fanless Operation
- Two IEEE 803.3at PoE+ Ports and One GbE Port
- One Isolated CAN Port For In-Vehicle Communication
- One M.2 Socket and Three Mini-PCIe Sockets
- Aluminum Heat-Spreader for M.2/ mPCIe Modules
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 8~35V DC Input With Built-In Ignition Power Control