March 24, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Innodisk’s DDR5 RDIMM. The capacity, speed, and voltage of the JESD79-5 DDR5 specification have all significantly improved. By structurally moving the Power Management IC (PMIC) onto the DIMM, prior generations’ redundant power management circuitry for unused DIMM slots was removed from the motherboard. According to the JEDEC standard, the DDR5 specification increases the highest possible capacity for a single DDR5 DIMM to 128GB, theoretically doubles the transfer rate of DDR4 to 6400MT/s, and reduces power consumption to 1.1V.
The modules have dual-channel DIMM architecture in addition to 30″ Gold Fingers, which is a substantial structural shift. Each DIMM for DDR5 has two 40-bit channels (32 data bits plus using 8 ECC data bits). Two distinct subchannels increase memory access efficiency, resulting in faster speeds.
The modules from innodisk are available in 16GB and 32GB capacities, as 4800MT/s, and they conform with all applicable JEDEC specifications.
- Register for Enhancing Clock, Command, and Control Signals
- Single-bit Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- On module Power Management IC (JEDEC Standard: 1.1V)
- Operating Environment: 0°C ~ 95°C (Tc)
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification