EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with 16bit, 1-Channel Strain Gauge - April 3, 2020
Backplane Systems introduces ICP DAS’s ECAT-2016N EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with 16bit, 1-Channel Strain Gauge.
The ECAT-2016N is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation input and output design protect the ECAT-2016N against the harmful interference and environment.
The ECAT-2016N is 1-channels analog input terminal permits direct connection of a resistor bridge. Users can obtain the input status via the process data. It has passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configuration can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily.
- On the Fly Processing: EtherCAT
- Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface
- Distance Between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support Daisy Chain Connection
- EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
- Removable Terminal Block Connector
- LED Indicators
- 1 Channel Loadcell Transducer Input
- RoHS Compliant
Product Page: https://www.backplane.com.au/product/ecat-2016n/