Portable medical grade tablet computer plays a part combating COVID-19 and beyond - May 8, 2020
The recent outbreak of coronavirus COVID-19 shows that not all the medical facilities are ready for such a massive pandemic. In the beginning of pandemic healthcare systems all over the world were overwhelmed. Not only medical personnel, but also technical facilities were not ready. Medical grade tablet computers are proving to be an effective communication and data collection tool for those combating COVID-19 on the front line. The rugged application-focused medical grade tablet computers offer a new generation of convenience for healthcare professionals, help to collect and transfer data, check the diagnosis and update patient information in real time.
5 Benefits of M101P-ME in Hospital Environment
1. Medical certification – The M101P-ME is certified for healthcare applications IEC/ EN 60601-1, 60601-1-2 meaning that the device performs safely and effectively without causing harm or electromagnetic disturbances in hospital environment.
2. Antibacterial housing – The housing of the M101P-ME healthcare tablet is enhanced with antibacterial properties to minimize bacteria growth, and be resistant to a variety of cleaning chemicals with waterproof design that allows cleaning the surface with wipes, sprays and liquids without a concern of affecting the internal components.
3. Anti-glare solution and optical bonding – An anti-glare solution on the glass of the M101P-ME healthcare tablet helps to diffuse the glaring light, reducing its intensity and making it easier for the observer to see the correct image and provide perfect readability at extreme viewing angle; the screen also comes with optical bonding technology to offer higher brightness, better clarity and resistance to scratches.
4. Ruggedness – A lightweight yet durable waterproof, shockproof and dustproof the M101P-ME healthcare tablet installed on a medical cart or inside an ambulance vehicle with its optional tailored-made accessory – vehicle docking station – withstands strong vibration from the moving vehicle with no parts disconnected or loose.
5. Optional integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner – Integrated barcode scanners allow clinicians to track inventory or pull up patient charts with the quick click of a button or verify patients with a barcode on their wristband. Versatile all-in-one wireless communications and data capture tool designed for hospital and clinical environment.
M101P-ME Press Release: M101P-ME A Tablet Computer for Healthcare Professionals
M101P-ME Video: Video: M101P-ME – 10.1″ Rugged Healthcare Tablet PC
Product Page: M101P-ME