February 21, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Winmate’s FM12Q 12.1” Android car-mounted computer. The FM12Q is tough enough to endure hostile environments and is designed for industrial usage. The FM12Q’s sturdy casing has an IP65 rating and MIL-STD-810H certification, which affirms its durability.
The FM12Q has a PCAP touchscreen on a compact 12.1 panel. Plus, this rugged device is resistant to dirt, debris, and highly sensitive touch instructions.
FM12Q has created a new range of processors improved for IoT—Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 Series processors—to enable the upcoming generation of IoT edge devices. These processors incorporate integrated IoT features, real-time performance, manageability, security, and functional safety in addition to new CPU and graphics performance levels.
Industrial computers’ low-power parts avoid overheating and are less prone to experience high temperatures in the first place.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 octacore, 2.2 GHz CPU
- 12.1” 1024 x 768 Panel with PCAP Touch, Android car-mounted computer
- Field replaceable front panel to reduce service costs
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof vehicle-mounted computer
- Wide range -30ºC to 50ºC operating temperature
See More: FM12Q