May 19, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s Healthcare 4K-UHD Monitor with 12G-SDI Support.
The 27-inch and 32-inch 4K-UHD Medical Displays by adding support for 12G-SDI with the release of the new M270TF-SDI and M320TF-SDI. 12G-SDI is a Digital Video Interface that allows for the full, stable transmission of 4K Display Signals across a single cable up to 150 meters. As an uncompressed, unencrypted video interface that offers 4 times the bandwidth of 3G-SDI, the importance of this interface in the medical industry is to ensure the precise imagery remains unchanged from the video source to the 4K display and therefore allow healthcare providers to have the most accurate imaging.
The 4K medical display series are designed with thin and compact housings and come equipped with 3D Look Up Table (LUT) technology for unrivalled colour accuracy. In addition, with the ultra-high definition 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels), the monitors can achieve faithful representation of surgical images or videos for use in endoscopy and operating rooms. Strict ergonomic requirements are fulfilled thanks to the wide viewing angle of the display, the ambient light sensor allowing for automatic brightness adjustment, as well as the easy-to-clean fanless and ventless construction. The IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-6 and EN60601-1-2 medical certification, front IP65 rating, and the antimicrobial coating makes this series a medical display line-up that can take surgical precision on displays to the next level.
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Native Resolution for Video Display, Medical Training, and Other On-Site Applications
- 4K Signal Input HDMI 2.0/ DP 1.2/ 12G-SDI
- Thin and Compact Design with Impact Resistant Screen
- 3D Look Up Table (LUT) Providing Rich and Deep Depth Perception
- Fanless and Ventless Design, Easy-to-Clean
- Compatible with Existing Imaging Systems
- Antimicrobial Surface Coating
- IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-6, EN60601-1-2 Medically Certified
Please contact us for more information.