August 18, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present iBase INA8505. The iBase’s INA8505 is not just another edge server; it is the future of enterprise network solutions. Harnessing the power of Intel® Xeon® D-2700 (Ice Lake-D) processor, this 1U server is tailored for performance-demanding 5G Open vRAN and MEC applications. These include smart city deployments, autonomous vehicles, and real-time data analytics.
One of its standout features is the flexibility it offers in storage, from two SATA/NVMe 2.5” HDD/SSD slots to 2x M.2 (M-key) SATA/PCI-E storage slots and a range of eMMC options. Its PCI-E configurations are adaptable, ensuring seamless integration in diverse network environments, catering to both present and future scalability requirements.
But performance isn’t its only forte. The INA8505 shines in its I/O connectivity array, with a VGA port, USB ports, and an impressive four 25 GbE SFP28 ports. Its design caters to practicality, fitting perfectly in space-limited environments, and its robust build ensures it can withstand extreme conditions, being both water and dust-proof with an IP65 certification.
In addition, its offerings of GPS time synchronization, NEBS certification, and DC power support make the INA8505 the ideal choice for critical network deployments. As the 5G revolution accelerates, iBase’s INA8505 is undeniably set to be at its forefront.
- Intel® Xeon® D-2700 (Ice Lake-D) processor
- 4x DDR4 DIMMs, Max. 256GB RDIMM or Max. 512GB LRDIMM
- 1x GbE RJ45 & 4x 25GbE SFP28 ports on board
- 2x 2.5” SATA/NVMe hot Swappable HDD/SSD
- Optional for one card: 1x PCI-E (x16) Gen4 single-slot for double FHFL interfaces passive cooling, up to 120W
- For two cards: 1x PCI-E (x16) Gen4 single-slot +1x PCI-E (x8) Gen4 FHFL interfaces Passive cooling, up to 75W each
- Optional IPMI 2.0 module
- GPS time synchronization
- Supports SyncE and PTP IEEE 1588