February 15, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Innodisk’s Industrial-Grade DDR5 DRAM Modules. The DDR5 specification details up to four times as much capacity per IC, raising the maximum achievable per die capacity to 64Gb and bringing the maximum potential capacity for a single DDR5 DIMM to 128GB.
DDR5 also has a theoretical maximum transfer speed of 6400MT/s, doubling the rate of DDR4. Meanwhile, the voltage has been dropped from 1.2V to 1.1V, reducing overall power consumption. A further major structural change is power management is moved onto the DIMM, reducing redundant power management circuitry on the motherboard for unused DIMM slots.
Another significant structural change is dual-channel DIMM architecture. For DDR5, each DIMM has two 40-bit channels (32 data bits, eight ECC bits each) for the same data total with more ECC bits. Two smaller independent channels improve memory access efficiency, leading to greater speeds with higher efficiency. Innodisk currently offers DDR5 up to 32GB and 4800MT/s.
- High Capacity and Speed (Maximum Potential Up to 128GB & 6400MT/s)
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- On module Power Management IC (JEDEC Standard: 1.1V)
- Operating Environment: 0°C ~ 85°C
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
See More: DDR5 DRAM Modules