March 31, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Innodisk’s InnoEx-IPCKVM. The Innodisk InnoEx-IPCKVM LAN is a powerful device that allows for the expansion and virtualization of I/O ports. With its RJ45 Ethernet port, InnoEx-IPCKVM can extend I/O across long distances, while maintaining I/O behaviour and data format. Additionally, its virtualization technology enables users to increase the number of I/O ports and extend them indefinitely across the internet.
InnoEx-IPCKVM offers a range of features, including support for HDMI 1.4 display output, three USB 2.0 ports (with 5V1A per port), and optional PoE connection support. The device is also compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af, making it a reliable and versatile tool for a range of industrial applications.
Installation is quick and easy, with users simply needing to connect an Ethernet cable to both the industrial computer and the InnoEx device and install the InnoEx IIOVT driver. The device has an operating temperature range of -10 to +65 degrees, making it suitable for use in a variety of environments.
Designed and manufactured in Taiwan by Innodisk, the InnoEx-IPCKVM LAN is a high-quality, industrial-grade device that offers reliable and efficient I/O expansion and virtualization capabilities.
- Expand I/O through virtualization technology
- Extend I/O via RJ45 Ethernet
- Simulate remote I/O on local computer
- Keep I/O behaviour and data format. No change of I/O operation
- Support PoE connection (optional), compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af
- Support display output of HDMI 1.4
- Supports 3 USB 2.0 ports (5V1A per port)
- Supports -10 to +85 degrees
- Industrial design, manufactured in Innodisk Taiwan