May 12, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Winmate’s M116PT. The Winmate M116PT is a rugged tablet designed for mobile use in harsh environments, including industrial and defense settings. Its IP65 rating and MIL-STD-810G certification ensure it can withstand shock, vibration, and drops, as well as operate in extreme temperatures. With a dust-tight enclosure and ability to withstand water jets, it is easy to clean and reduce the spread of infection in medical settings.
The tablet features a 10-point Multi-touch PCAP touch screen for easy navigation of the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system, which is powered by an Intel Pentium N4200 processor. The device offers high performance and low power consumption, providing extended battery life.
Real-time data access is critical for mobile users, and the M116PT offers various connectivity options, including 4G/LTE, GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth. The tablet also comes with an integrated Smart Card Reader, and users can add on other data collection methods such as a 1D/2D barcode reader, HF RFID reader, or UHF RFID reader.
In addition to its rugged design, the M116PT also has a high-resolution, high-brightness display for optimal viewing under different conditions. Its wide viewing angles, better image contrast, and fast response times make it perfect for outdoor use. The tablet’s defense-grade MIL-STD-810G certification, along with its various data collection and connectivity options, make it a powerful and secure device for use in various industries.
- Intel® Pentium® N4200 1.1GHz (Turbo up to 2.5 GHz),Rugged Tablet with Smart Card Reader
- 11.6” 1920 x 1080 LED panel with direct optical bonding
- IP65 water and dust proof with MIL-STD-810G rugged housing
- Integrated Smart Card Reader
- Optional Integrated 1D/2D Barcode Reader ( Integrated CAC Reader) and HF RFID for data collection
- Removable battery with hot-swap function for all day productivity
- Defence grade MIL-STD 810G