November 4, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MAF800, which is an industrial-grade embedded system series that is suitable for use in machine vision and factory automation facilities to automate shop floor processes and defect inspection based on deep learning with automated optical inspection (AOI) or vision-guided robotics (VGR).
The MAF800 base model has a compact and fanless design with a high-performance 8th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-8700 processor and extensive connectivity with three GigE LAN ports and six USB 3.0 ports for easy integration in multi-camera machine vision applications including locating and aligning parts for assembly with greater speed and accuracy than manual positioning.
Three other configurations of the modular MAF800 series include MAF800-E, MAF800-2E, and MAF800-L2E. The MAF800 features a 9V~36V wide-range DC input and a second power input connector for the optional adaptor supporting a graphics card or a PoE card. Lastly, the MAF800 series has an operating temperature range from -10°C up to 50°C, two SATA 3.0, a DVI-D and a VGA display interface, and 16GB DDR4 system memory. It runs on both Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors TDP 65W
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 32GB
- 3x GigE Ports, 6x USB 3.0
- 1x M.2 2280 M Key
- Modular Design: Main System or Main System + SUMIT Module (4-ports PoE+ SUMIT module) or Main System +SUMIT Module + Expansion Slots Support PCI-E High-Performance Graphics Card
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C
See More: MAF800