September 1, 2023
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present iBase MB998. The iBase MB998 Micro ATX motherboard is a powerhouse designed to redefine performance standards in industrial computing. Built to support 13th/12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, ranging from i9 to i3, as well as Pentium® and Celeron® processors, this board offers unmatched computational power. It accommodates up to 64GB of next-generation DDR5 memory, ensuring high-speed performance and resource-intensive multitasking.
Visual experiences are elevated through integrated graphics that support HDMI (2.0b), DVI-D, and dual DisplayPort (1.4) interfaces. The motherboard also stands out for its robust connectivity options. Dual Intel 2.5G LAN ports provide high-speed network connections, complemented by an extensive array of USB ports and SATA III slots for additional data transfer and storage capabilities. Moreover, it offers four M.2 slots, making it highly flexible for a wide array of applications, from high-speed storage to wireless modules.
Security is at the forefront with features like a watchdog timer, digital I/O, iAMT 16.1, and fTPM, providing a secure and manageable computing environment. The board also comes with multiple PCIe slots, offering flexibility for a wide range of expansion cards. With iBase’s all-inclusive services, from system integration to software support, the MB998 promises a streamlined, efficient, and secure industrial computing experience.
- 13th/12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3 and Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
- 2x DDR5 DIMM sockets, Max. 64GB
- Intel® processor integrated graphics supports HDMI (2.0b), DVI-D and 2x DisplayPort(1.4) (DP++)
- Dual Intel 2.5G LAN
- 4x USB 3.2, 2x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0, 4x COM, 4x SATA III
- 1x PCI-E (x16) [Gen.5.0], 1x PCI-E (x4) [Gen.4.0], 1x PCI-E (x4) [Gen.3.0]
- 4x M.2 (B-key, E-key and 2x M-Key)
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT(16.1) , fTPM