July 13, 2022
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MPT- 3000V, which is an E-Mark certified in-vehicle fanless computer system designed to meet the ITS market demand for IoT devices.
MPT-3000V uses a wide-range voltage GPIO interface and provides network stability, supporting dual WAN card, redundant wireless communication, 3G/4G/LTE mPCIe modules with M.2 interface, and two separate SIM slots. In addition to the adjustable tri-axial G-sensor with shock protection, it offers a wide-range 12V~36V DC power input and a wide range -40°C to 70°C operating temperature, allowing it to run in demanding transportation conditions.
The system features an innovative cable-free and swappable separate power supply module design that meets various regulatory requirements. It comes with self-protection, self-debugging, and reporting capabilities to actively or passively carry out the necessary protective measures. The system incorporates a rich set of I/O connectivity including two Gigabit Ethernet, two USB, and three COM for optional CAN Bus 2.0B / OBD-II.
- Fanless and Ruggedized Design
- Dual SIM Sockets Support WWAN Redundancy
- Removable 2.5” Device Bay and CFast Socket
- Rich I/O Interfaces for Wireless, SSD, GPS, WWAN, and Add-on Card Expansion
- Fully Car Battery Power Control
- Wide-Range Voltage GPIO Interface
- Optional CAN 2.0B/ OBD-II Function (SAE J1939)
See More: MPT-3000V