October 19, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is pleased to present Neousys’ NRU-110V Series, which is a Jetson AGX Xavier™ computer supporting GMSL cameras that can act as a camera sensor hub for autonomous driving, a control unit for autonomous mobile robots (AMR), or a video transcoding unit for teleoperation of unmanned ground vehicles.
The support of GMSL cameras equips NRU-110V with powerful vision capability. Taking advantage of automotive cameras featuring IP67 waterproof characteristics, high dynamic range, auto white balance, and LED flickering mitigation, NRU-110V can obtain high-quality images regardless of lighting conditions. NRU-110V further integrates various I/O interfaces to interact with different sensors on autonomous machines. It has a 10Gb Ethernet to stream raw images in real-time to another powerful GPU computer performing perception, and a CAN bus interface for in-vehicle communication, or to connect an inertial measurement unit (IMU) to localize and determine orientation and position. Additionally, NRU-110V offers RS-232 plus dedicated GPS PPS input for connecting an external GPS module, M.2 NVMe slot for storage extension, mini-PCIe for WiFi/ 4G module connectivity, and isolated DIO for generic controls.
Combining eight GMSL automotive camera support, significant TFLOPS inference performance, multiple sensor interfaces, and 10GbE data transmission, the NRU-110V is a rugged edge AI computer connected to a variety of sensors to fulfil perception and planning on the same platform. It is ideal for AI-based vision applications that require continuous interactions with surroundings.
- Powered by NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ SOM Bundled with JetPack 4.4
- Support 8x GMSL Automotive Cameras via FAKRA Z Connectors
- 1x 10GBASE-T 10G Ethernet Port
- 1x M.2 2280 M Key Socket for NVMe SSD
- 1x Mini PCIe Socket for WIFI/ 4G Module
- 1x Isolated CAN Bus Port and 1x RS232 Port with Flow Control
- 1x GPS PPS Input, 3-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 8V to 35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
See More: NRU-110V Series