September 4, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-5608VR Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/i5 Fanless Mobile Surveillance System with 8x PoE+, DIO, CAN Bus, 2x 3.5″ HDD(RAID 0/1).
The latest Fanless Mobile Surveillance System is designed for Real-Time Video Analysis and Streaming. It incorporates 6th-Gen Core™ i CPU, IP Camera connectivity with a Massive Storage Capacity for emerging Intelligent Surveillance and Security Applications.
Featuring eight Gigabit PoE+ Ports, the Nuvo-5608VR provides sufficient bandwidth to collect High-Definition Video Streams from IP cameras, while its 6th-Gen Core™ i7 CPU is capable of performing real-time Video Analytics and can accommodate two 3.5″ Hard Drives with RAID 0/1 Configuration to support more than 24 TB storage capacity for recording 8-CH, 1080p @H.264 video for over 3 months.
Neousys’ patented damping-bracket is designed with the Nuvo-5608VR to protect the system against vibration in harsh mobile environmental conditions.
Being a Rugged Mobile Surveillance Platform, Nuvo-5608VR is equipped with dedicated HDD heat-spreaders to maintain adequate HDD Operating Temperature and along with extra features such as DIO, CAN Bus, and Ignition Control, the Nuvo-5608VR is the perfect fit for both Stationary and Mobile Surveillance Applications.
- Supports Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU
- 8x 802.3at PoE+ Ports and 2x GbE Ports
- 2x 3.5″ HDD Accommodation, Support RAID 0/1 with Over 24 TB Capacity
- Dedicated HDD Heat-Spreader for Optimized Thermal Performance
- 4x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets with SIM Support
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 1x CAN 2.0 Port
- 8~35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-in Ignition Power Control
- Patented Damping Brackets to Withstand 1 Grms Vibration
Product Page: Nuvo-5608VR