September 16, 2019
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Technology’s New Nuvo-7100VTC, the latest Rugged In-Vehicle Controller featuring Purpose-Built Set and Effortless 6-Core Architecture and 64GB DDR4 Memory that gets a significant performance increase over previous generations for versatile In-Vehicle Applications.
Nuvo-7100VTC provides flexibility to support a range of Peripherals and Connections. It offers four or eight 802.3at PoE+ Ports to supply 25W Power to connected devices such as IP Cameras with M12 (X-Coded Connectors) and Connector Screw-Lock Mechanisms on computer I/O’s like Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0 and USB3.1 to guarantee extreme Rugged Connectivity in Shock/Vibration Environments.
Wireless Connectivity is essential for modern day In-Vehicle Applications and you can simultaneously utilize two M.2 and three Mini-PCIe Sockets with corresponding Wireless Modules for 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN Module for Communication.
On top of all that, Nuvo-7100VTC also features Isolated CAN Bus for In-Vehicle Communication, Isolated DIO for Sensor/Actuator Control, 8~35V Wide-Range DC Input with Ignition Power Control and is E-Mark and EN 50155 certified.
The Nuvo-7100VTC is the perfect solution with extraordinary reliability for various In-Vehicle Application needs.
- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports via M12 or RJ45 Connectors
- On-Board Isolated CAN Bus for In-Vehicle Communication
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 2x SATA Ports with One Hot-Swappable HDD Tray, Supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B Key and 3x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets
- 8~35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- E-Mark and EN 50155 Certificate