November 5, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-7160GC Series Ruggedized GPU Computing Edge AI platform supporting 120W NVIDIA® GPU & Intel® 9th/8th-Gen Core™ processor.
Nuvo-7160GC is a Ruggedized GPU-aided Edge Computing Platform designed for modern machine learning applications such as Autonomous Driving, Facial Recognition and Machine Vision. Supporting up to a 120W GPU, delivering 4~6 TFLOPS computing power for inference, as well as Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Coffee Lake Core™ 8/ 6-core CPU, offering up to 50% CPU performance enhancement over previous generations.
Furthermore, the Nuvo-7160GC can effectively dissipate the heat generated by the GPU. By introducing the guided airflow from intake to exhaust with powerful fans featuring smart fan control, it allows a 120W GPU to operate at 60°C ambient temperature under 100% GPU loading.
Lastly, the Nuvo-7160GC incorporates rich I/O functions such as USB 3.1 Gen2/ Gen1, GbE, COM and MezIO™ interface in its restricted footprint. It also leverages cutting-edge M.2 NVMe SSD technology for over 2000MB/s disk read/ write speed or Intel® Optane™ memory for the ultimate system acceleration. Nuvo-7160GC is the ideal solution for emerging edge computing by combining exceptional CPU and GPU performances.
- Supports NVIDIA® GPU Graphics Card up to 120W TDP
- Patented Thermal Design to Allow -25°C to 60°C Wide Temperature Range Operation
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE Ports, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- 2 2280 M Key Socket (Gen3 x4) Supporting NVMe SSD or Intel® Optane™ Memory
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- Accommodates Two 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 Support
- Compatible with MezIO™ Interface for Function Expansion
- Patented Ventilation Design for Graphics Card
See More: Nuvo-7160GC