December 11, 2020
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-7162GC Edge AI Inference platform supporting NVIDIA® Quadro® P2200 and Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ processor.
Featuring longer product life longevity, true wide-temperature operation, 6x PoE+ and 8x USB3.1 ports, the Nuvo-7162GC is an ideal and cost-effective solution for Industrial AI Inference applications.
With NVIDIA® Quadro® P2200, the Nuvo-7162GC can deliver up to 3.8 TFLOPS of GPU computing power for real-time AI Inference tasks. To ensure optimum system performance and reliability in harsh industrial environments, the system employs Neousys’ patented Cassette and dissipation design. It allows the system to operate at up to 54°C ambient without the GPU throttling, while the system can operate up to 60°C ambient without performance degradation.
Equipped with rugged construction and wide-temperature operation capability, it is designed to be deployed into confined places and power sophisticated machine vision, automation, video analytics and medical imaging solutions in volatile conditions. The AI solution can efficiently identify defects and classify objects in machine vision applications; process and analyse the raw data captured by CT, ultrasound, MRI and PET for accurate diagnosis; or analyse cohort studies via deep learning.
- Supports NVIDIA® Quadro P2200 GPU
- -25°C to 60°C Wide-Temperature Operation, No GPU Throttling at 54°C
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ Hexa-Core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE Ports, 802.3at PoE+ Option Available (Ports 3~6)
- M.2 2280 M Key NVMe (Gen3 x4) Socket for Fast Storage Access
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- Accommodates Two 2.5” SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 Support
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion
See more: Nuvo-7162GC