- Supports NVIDIA® Quadro P2200 GPU
- -25°C to 60°C wide-temperature operation, no GPU throttling at 54°C
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ hexa-core 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- 6x GigE ports, 802.3at PoE+ option available (ports 3~6)
- M.2 2280 M key NVMe (Gen3 x4) socket for fast storage access
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- Accommodates two 2.5” SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 support
- MezIO™ interface for easy function expansion
Thanks to Neousys’ patented Cassette and inventive ventilation mechanism design, the system fan directs ambient cool air directly onto the fan of the GPU card to significantly increase the heat-dissipating efficiency for Quadro P2200. This cooling design guarantees non-throttling GPU performance at up to 54°C and operating temperature up to 60°C for the whole system.
Nuvo-7162GC series systems are equipped with an abundance of cutting-edge I/O functions. It has an M.2 NVMe interface for fast storage access supporting over 2000 MB/s read/ write speeds. There are also 6x GbE ports and 8x USB3.1 ports for image data acquisition. Moreover, it supports MezIO interface for I/O expansion.
By supporting Quadro P2200, Nuvo-7162GC series systems offer superior system longevity so users need not worry about the frequent change of GPU generation. Nuvo-7162GC is the ideal ruggedized inference platform for industrial edge AI applications.