September 30, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-8208GC Ruggedized GPU Computing Edge AI Platform Supporting Dual 250W NVIDIA® GPU, Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ Processor.
Nuvo-8208GC is designed specifically to support two high-end 250W NVIDIA® graphics cards which offer tremendous GPU power up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-Accelerated Edge Computing, useful for applications such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and surveillance/ security.
Furthermore, Nuvo-8208GC has front-accessible GbE and USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports that feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections. In addition to the dual x16 PCIe slots for GPU installation, Nuvo-8208GC has two other x8 PCIe slots and one x4 PCIe slot for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection, analytics and communication.
Lastly, along with built-in ignition control, Nuvo-8208GC is feasible to deploy on a vehicle and can be directly powered via the car’s power system. Also, Nuvo-8208GC incorporates a patented heat dissipation design, damping brackets and patent-pending GPU press bar, making it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
- Supports Dual 250W NVIDIA® Graphics Cards up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ Non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Two x8, One x4, Gen3 PCIe Slots for Add-On Cards
- Two Hot-Swappable 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 Support
- 8~ 35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Patented Thermal Design for -25°C to 60°C Rugged Operation (R.O.C Patent No. M534371)
- Patented Damping Brackets to Withstand 1 Grms Vibration (R.O.C Patent No. M491752)
See More: Nuvo-8208GC