June 28, 2021
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-8240GC, which is a rugged edge AI GPU computing platform designed specifically to support dual NVIDIA® Tesla T4s for advanced inference acceleration applications.
It features NVIDIA multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores and new RT Cores while offering tremendous GPU power up to 130 TFLOPS in FP16 and 520 TOPS in INT4 for emerging GPU-accelerated edge computing and advanced AI inference. In addition, Nuvo-8240GC is powered by Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU up to 8-core/ 16-thread coupled with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory.
The system incorporates one internal 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD slot and one hot-swappable 2.5″ tray for easy HDD/ SSD replacement. There is also an M.2 2280 socket for the ultimate PCIe NVMe SSD. Its front-accessible GbE and USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for secure cable connections. In addition to the dual x16 PCIe slots (8-lanes) for graphics card installation, Nuvo-8240GC has other two x8 PCIe slots (4-lanes) for expansion cards to extend function sets, making it that much more flexible for specific applications such as data collection, analytics, and communication.
- Supports Dual NVIDIA® Tesla T4 GPU
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Two x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe Slots for add-on cards
- 1x M.2 M key, 1x M.2 B key and 2x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- 8~48V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Proven Thermal Design for -25°C to 60°C Rugged Operation*
- Patented Damping Brackets* to withstand 3 Grms Vibration
See More: Nuvo-8240GC