- Supports dual NVIDIA® Tesla T4 GPU
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Two x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- 1x M.2 M key, 1x M.2 B key and 2x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Proven thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation
- Patented damping brackets* to withstand 3 Grms vibration
Nuvo-8240GC is a rugged edge AI platform designed specifically to support dual NVIDIA® Tesla T4s for advanced inference acceleration applications.
It features NVIDIA multi-precision Turing Tensor Cores and new RT Cores while offering tremendous GPU power up to 130 TFLOPS in FP16 and 520 TOPS in INT4 for emerging GPU-accelerated edge computing and advanced AI inference. In addition, Nuvo-8240GC is powered by Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU up to 8-core/ 16-thread coupled with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory.
Nuvo-8240GC: Industrial-grade edge AI platform supporting dual NVIDIA® Tesla T4 and Intel® Xeon® E and 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ processor
PA-280W-ET2: 280W AC/DC power adapter 24V/11.67A; 16AWG/100cm; cord end terminals for terminal block, operating temperature: -30°C to 60°C